Thursday, September 6, 2012

Light - Seven Hours in One Image


I love watching how the light changes through the day, from morning to evening, from blue to golden. I thought this photo captured it very well (though I know it's probably been altered).

Do morning people love blue? My husband is a morning person and his favorite color is blue. But then don't most guys claim blue as their favorite color? On the other hand, I'm not a morning person and I don't like blue too much. I'm an afternoon/evening person and I love the golden evening tones of sunset (though not so much pure yellows). Do most night people prefer warm colors?

Is there a correlation between our peak time of energy and our color preferences? Hmmmm. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...