Thursday, December 27, 2012

In the Forest at Christmas-time

At least 20 years ago the students of Columbus College of Art and Design created this large (8-feet long) environment of miniature animals getting ready for and celebrating Christmas. It's on display every December at our public library. I loved it when my daughters were little and I still enjoy going to see it. It's such a creative display with animals playing outside, cooking inside, and getting ready for Christmas in dozens of ways. Every time I view it I see something I didn't see the last time.  If you'd like to see the photos in more detail, click once, then again and they'll enlarge to about double the size they are now.  Enjoy!

Animals Enjoying the Outdoors

Animals Indoors

Merry Second Day After Christmas, friends.

--Nancy.
.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Nancy. I like the bathroom with the frog in the tub!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...