Monday, November 2, 2015

#2 November Goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes


I'm being optimistic here when I say that in November I will
  • cut sashing
  • cut cornerstones
  • sew together blocks with sashing and cornerstones
  • decide whether it needs a border and, if so, choose, cut, and stitch it
  • layer the quilt
  • baste the quilt
  • begin quilting this quilt

I find that sometimes I can work under pressure if the deadline is self-imposed, when the decisions have already been made, and all that's required to finish is the sewing and/or hand quilting. 

I'm linking this post to A Lovely Year of Finishes - November Goal Party at Sew BitterSweet Designs.

--Nancy.
.

5 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful--will be such a fine finish for the upcoming holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this quilt is coming together! But then I love stars and love blocks on point, so what's not to love, right? ;-) Good luck on reaching your goals with this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with reaching these goals! I will be following your progress! It's gonna look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jayne. These two quilts may be the only things anyone sees on this blog for the next few weeks! I'm pushing myself! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. Take care.

      Delete
  4. It's awfully pretty! Good luck accomplishing your goal(s)!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...