Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Binding Blitz and Generous Julie

At the end of November I linked a binding finish to the November Binding Blitz at JulieKQuilts.  When I'm nearing the end of a quilt I know I could finish by a deadline but also know I might let drag a little too long, I try to push myself to finish in time to link to a linky party.  It's just the impetus I need to work a little more diligently or a little faster.  


It was a sweet surprise to learn that I won (because I never expect to).  And Julie was so very generous.  She sent a copy of the book Fresh and Fabulous Quilts by Cheryl Brown and a bundle of fabric.  The book has several appealing quilts and aren't the fabrics beautiful?  They are from Barbara Brackman's Union Blues collection by Moda.  There are four fat quarters, a fat eighth, and a yard.  They are almost too wonderful to use!  

I'm thrilled.  Thank you, Julie!

I'm linking this post to Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story.

--Nancy.
.  

2 comments:

  1. Those Linky deadlines do help keep momentum going don't they? The Barbara Brackman fabrics are very pretty and a lovely prize. Hope you are getting better and looking forward to getting on with fresh projects this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the border on this 4-patch. What a lucky granddaughter! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...