Thursday, December 1, 2022

Links to Enjoy #4

These are links to posts I've enjoyed over the past two months and want to be able to find easily again.  I don't include photos for most because I don't want to violate copyright.  If any of the links sound interesting to you I hope you'll click through and enjoy. 

Build your own tiny printer for all your tiny printing needs.  More here.  Tiny is delightful.

For language lovers:  other punctuation marks you may not know about.  It was only recently that I learned an exclamation point is called a "bang" by computer people. When science looks like art or the joy and surprise of macro-photography.

For anyone who likes to see organized arrangements.  My favorites were "Brick Work" and "Balanced Budget."

These are my kind of collections!  I'd love to poke around but I don't think I could live in a home with these.

I'm a sucker for aerial photographs and seeing the earth from a higher perspective.  I love views of salt extraction ponds.  As the photographer Tom Hegen says, aerial photography offers "an unfamiliar view at ordinary things that surround us."  I also enjoy aerial views of farm land.  How fun to see rows of flowers and trees from above.  I try to imagine what it would be like to drive along the roads next to these fields.  (Hint:  I view these on Feedly (a free reader at feedly.com) where I see the photographs and avoid all the ads.)

Enjoy!
--Nancy.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nancy. I had fun with these links! I love macro photography, and collections fascinate me. The arranged designs were intriguing. It was all interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Janet. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

      Delete
  2. The aerial views of flower fields are esp beautiful, w my love of color and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The aerial photos are amazing! I just subscribed to Collosal and will have to check out Feedly. Thank you for sharing these links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Cynthia. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. Not everything on Colossal is of interest to me but I find many of their posts interesting.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...