I had a little red and white four patch. And I had in mind to make a little doll quilt. I put the two together. In the photo below the four patches are laying on my ironing board. I was playing with layout and color placement.
I sewed them together with alternating light blocks and put a brown border around the whole quilt. I finished quilting it today and now I'm working on the binding.
I started this quilt a week ago. It's been a quick little quilt to work on because I already had most of the colored blocks cut already for a quilt-along in that I didn't quilt along with after all. Before binding and washing/drying it measures about 16" x 22".
I hope to finish it in a day or two so I can get it in the mail to my granddaughter.
I'm linking this post to
> the January One Monthly Goal Link-up at Red Letter Quilts,
> Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation,
> Oh Scrap! at Quilting is more fun than Housework, and
> Let's Bee Social #106 at Sew Fresh Quilts.