Sunday, June 11, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching a Little Plaid Basket

One more little plaid basket finished,
and one more little plaid basket in progress.
I'll be stitching this one today and maybe my Flowers quilt, too.  These baskets are definitely being stitched slowly, at a pace of perhaps one per month!  But I have five of 20 finished.  No matter how slow, it's still progress, right?

We had a beautiful, cool, grey morning and now it's greyer and raining, a soft, slow, gentle rain.  It's just what we need.  It will be a great day for a nap and for slow stitching.

I'm linking this post to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.  Thanks for hosting, Kathy.

I hope your day is peaceful.

--Nancy.

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty baskets with the sweet flowers peeking out. Every little bit of progress, is progress. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah such a sweet basket of flowers. I love everything about these blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your plaid flower baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still progress. I am probably starting mine in July, as I finish several projects this month. These are gorgeous, and a friend just handed me a stack of brown plaids the other day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. Hooray for a stack of brown plaids! They will make fun baskets. Good for you to be finishing several projects in June. You are amazing!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...