Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sixteen Down


I have 16 half-circle blocks around the edges of this quilt finished and 16 half-circle blocks plus four corner quarter circles to quilt.  I guess that means I'm nearly half done with the edge circles.

It would be great if that finished the quilting but I need to go back and quilt the corners of each block.  I envision quilting several diagonal lines from circle to circle across the corners.  I should probably decide exactly how to quilt before I begin, shouldn't I?  But I think what I've got going will work for this quilt.

You can just barely see the Prismacolor pencil marks outlining the circles to be quilting.  I've had to remark several of them either because they were too light or because they rubbed off.

I'm linking this post to Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.  Thanks for hosting, Kathy.

--Nancy.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...