Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Quilt Inspiration in An Unusual Place

This is a video showing a young man doing crazy things on his bike in an abandoned industrial yard somewhere in Great Britain.  It is about 4 1/2 minutes long.

I watched it the first time for the biker's acrobatics, which are positively amazing.  I watched it again to focus on the architecture and beautiful colors on the buildings.  Notice the glorious bright rose doors on the tan building.  The video will stay in the back of my mind as possible inspiration for a quilt, though I don't know in what way.  Perhaps just colors.   (Did I say I love old -- old fabric, old buildings, old crocks, old furniture...?) 


--Nancy.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...