Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sunflower

Remember these shapes from a recent post?  I bought them already cut without instructions and I wondered how they went together and what quilt block they would make.

I found it!  In In Love With Quilts

The block is called Sunflower.

In fabric it looks like this.

There's a second pattern needed to create the block (but there were no pieces cut nor pattern shape with the other fabric).


Now I know.  I'm not sure I would use 1930s prints for this block.

I guess I'll turn those cut-outs into something else.  Stars?  A triangle border?  I'll have to play a little.

Happy quilting to you.

--Nancy.

P.S.  There's still time to link up to Quilty Inspiration #4.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...