These Baskets of Plenty are my One Monthly Goal for December. Sometimes I don't know how much time I'll have and this month is one of those times. Therefore, I set a simple goal this month. This is exactly what I hope to accomplish:
- Sew horizontal sashing and cornerstones together.
- Sew the sashing strips and rows of blocks together.
- Measure, cut, pin, and sew borders to the right and left sides.
Eventually I'll also need to
- decide on the size of the angel at the top -- head, wings, star, halo/hair.
- decide on the depth of the top and bottom borders.
- decide whether the cornerstones will remain plain or have an applique. If applique, what shape(s)? I've sketched nearly a dozen possibilities.
- decide whether the bottom border will have applique or not....
All in all, I don't think this quilt looks particularly primitive but I'm enjoying making it, nonetheless.
I'm linking this post to December One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts. Thanks for hosting, Patty.