There are fabrics with stripes,
fabrics with prints,
and fabrics with gold or silver.
And there are also some magazines, patterns, and notions.
I kept these from the box
and added 1 1/2 yard Kona white and 3 fat quarters.
Since the box will be here a few more days I may add to it.
Rules and Guidelines
- Be an active blogger -- post about receiving the box and the giveaway in a timely manner.
- Update the travel log in the box to let others know where the box has been.
- There is a list of rules and guidelines in the box -- be sure to follow these to keep the box full of quality items and the experience positive for everyone.
- You may take any items from the box just be sure that you are replacing them with quality and comparable items. (Guidelines for fabric below).
- Ship box to the next person timely -- and communicate tracking information with recipient.
- Shipping is within the US only.
Important Things to Remember
- Please ensure that items in the box are quality. If items in the box are poor quality they should be removed. Items that are being removed can be offered for optional inclusion to the next recipient. Poor quality items can be discarded but this should be done with discretion.
- Only include items that you would be proud to own -- this is not a dumping ground for outdated or worn items.
- Items should be free of smoke, odors and pet hair.
- You must replace all items that you take with items of equal value and replacing with more than you take is welcome.
So, if you'd like Traveling Stash Box 4 to visit you, please leave a comment on this post before midnight (in any U.S. time zone) on Tuesday, May 7, 2013. I'll choose a winner on May 8.