Friday, December 3, 2021

Blogger Problems, Anyone?

Is anyone else having trouble adding photos to in-progress blog posts tonight?  Blogger acts like it's uploading photos but then doesn't. What is a post without photos?!

And are any of you having trouble with post preview loading correctly?   Mine shows the post but not the rest of my blog, that is, no sidebar items appear at all.

I don't know when this problem started.  The most recent blogger posts that show photos were from hours and hours ago, sometime Friday morning.

Or is the problem on my end?

Thanks for response and any help!

--Nancy.

7 comments:

  1. I am seeing other blogspot blogs with content showing as usual. Yours was abbreviated but is now loading correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, Lynn. I can't figure out what's going on. Sometimes everything seems fine and other times not. Grateful it's not a widespread problem, though!

      Delete
  2. I have been on blogs where the sidebar content isn't there--that is how your appears. On one of them I was writing a comment and suddenly the sidebar content loaded. Then as I continued my comment, it disappeared. Crazy
    I wrote my recent post last evening and had no trouble. Don't know what would happen now. But it sounds maddening. Oh, as I was typing that last sentence your sidebar content loaded. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know your experience with leaving a comment, Janet. I have no idea what happened. When I tried to write a blog post yesterday morning the photos wouldn't load but when I worked on it last night, they did. Crazy!

      Delete
  3. When I hit the "Publish" button, the sidebar stuff disappeared again. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read posts from other Bloggers who are saying they are having problems too. I have decided not to post today and wait until the problem is cleared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted today and had no problem, Shasta, but the problems continued through yesterday morning. I don't know what was going on but it was frustrating. I know blogger probably sometimes has glitches they don't plan for but I wish they'd somehow let us know.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...