I'm generally slow at making decisions. I ponder the pros and cons before jumping in. There seemed to be more cons than pros with this decision.
- I've never work with only five fabrics.
- I've never chosen all the fabrics for a quilt in advance.
- I like to see the finished quilt pattern before deciding to make it.
- What if I don't like the finished quilt pattern?
On the other hand, the pros were very enticing.
- I would be pushing myself to work in a way I hadn't before.
- I'd have a finished quilt when it was over.
- I enjoyed considering, then choosing, fabrics.
So, I'm joining the group going down Easy Street. I don't have a whole lot of hope to keep up with the weekly blocks, considering that I'm already a week behind, I'm still temporarily limited physically, and I'm going to be starting seasonal work. But hey, there's no deadline, right?
These are my fabrics. I'll alter them if I decide they don't work.
I hope to post some finished blocks within the next couple of days.
If you'd like to see how others are playing along or you'd like to join in, go to Mystery Monday Link-Up, Part 2 at Bonnie's blog, Quiltville.