Thursday, November 2, 2023

Links to Enjoy #15

Here are just a few links I found interesting and thought you might enjoy, too. 
I love and collect seeds and seed pods so I was really interested in these photographs of tiny seeds that show so much detail.  Modern cameras can take such amazing photos.

The Storm Pilot takes photos above the storms.  More about the Storm Pilot here, and photos here.
I remember flying home from Florida one January when it was rainy and cloudy--just about the greyest, rainiest day ever, though no storm.  I imagined a grey flight home to Ohio.  The airplane soared and suddenly the clouds were below us and the sun was glowing.  It was a good reminder that what I see isn't all there is to see.

Eric Kogan Captures Coincidence and Chance Around New York City in His Playful Street Photography

I enjoyed a quick scroll through internet history at Internet Artifacts.  Remember black screens with white letters?  And the aol sign in?  See Google in 1998 (when it was new), Netflix in 1999, and Wikipedia in 2001.

What's interesting to me about Trevor Traynor's photos of Newstands of the World is that the candy/candy bars are front and center in so many of them.  I think I've only ever seen newsstands in movies, not in person.  If fact, I thought they were from a bygone era.

I appreciated this post in which the author tells 17 of the most important things she's learned about living.  Are there any of them that you strongly agree or disagree with?  If each of us created our own important things, I suppose they would all be different.

Enjoy!
Nancy.

2 comments:

  1. You find such interesting places to go on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how, Robin, but the posts just seem to come my way. The world of the internet is so big!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...